Inspiration is Everywhere
When we first approached our families about turning our hobby of making candles and body products into a business, we faced a stampede of naysayers. "That's ridiculous," "You're not quitting your REAL job, are you!?", "Nobody's going to pay money for that." Scoured with incredulous reactions, we were left with nothing but the idea that we were disillusioned dreamers, until Disney. While digging through some old childhood items, I found my grammar-school diary that had the quote, "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" from Walt Disney. We took it as our sign; it didn't matter what anyone else believed, we believed in ourselves and our products.
So, to anyone, and everyone (because we could all use a little bit of inspiration), here's a list of quotes
that will drive you towards your successful moment; whatever that may be:
- "No! Try not! Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda
- "Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible!'" - Audrey Hepburn
- "We know what we are, but know not what we may be." - William Shakespeare
- "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door." - Milton Berle
- "Believe you can and you're halfway there." - Theodore Roosevelt
- "No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world." - Robin Williams
- "Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreased by being shared." - Buddha
- "How far that little candle throws its beams! So shines a good deed in a naughty world." - William Shakespeare
- "It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt
- "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." - Thomas A. Edison
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.